Aliquantum International Inc also known as “AQI” the DNA of our company is based on integrity, social responsibility and commitment. This is a solid foundation for our passion to make life more comfortable with innovative functionality and outstanding design for all of our products. It is this corporate culture that forms a strong bond between our team all over the world. We feel continually challenged to inspire our customers and to offer only the very best products and services with innovative strength, teamwork, and premium brands. Our products are fun for kids of all ages making them inspiring and engaging.
The Order Entry Associate’s primary responsibilities will focus on order entry for our mass market accounts as well as our retail.com partners & our own ecommerce website, such as, but not limited to, Partners Online, Amazon, eBay, and QVC.com. Additionally, this person will assist with orders for Omni-channel accounts, such as Walmart.com, Target.com, Toys “R” Us.com, Best Buy.com etc., and inventory tracking for major accounts.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter orders into ERP portal
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite
• Verify pricing, cancelations and ensuring that tracking is correct on orders
• Manage inventory feeds for multiple brands within eCommerce retail partner portals
• Manage and maintain vendor portals (Order Acknowledgement, Tracking/Shipping and Invoicing)
• Ability to work with a high volume of activity (Phone, email, and chat)
• Ability to work independently (self-motivated)
• Ability to adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
• Complete projects within required timeframes
- Basic knowledge of International Shipping
- Log, track, and report any order/customer issues that arise in a timely manner
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience in SPS, Commerce Hub, Amazon Seller Central & ERP Systems
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with vendor portals
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills, as well as being comfortable with multi-tasking as needed.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with Distribution One
• Knowledge of working within Toy Industry, Entertainment, or other Pop Culture Industry
- Basic knowledge of customer chat systems – Zendesk preferred but not required