The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns/trade events for retail and eCom initiatives. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives. We are a cohesive team of talented and knowledgeable individuals seeking a new team member with equally strong marketing management and technical skills. Here’s an opportunity to work with some of finest and most passionate individuals within the toy industry!
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish B2B marketing goals with the sales team.
- Create and execute B2B product email campaigns.
- Analyze and track POS performance at an item level to drive decision-making while keeping informed of competitive activity in the category.
- Partner with Licensors, communicating the brand’s performance in the lifestyle category and working together to develop holistic brand plans that leverage the entertainment property.
- Licensor Royalty Reporting.
- Research and analysis of market trends, consumer demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies for each IP.
- Develop detailed marketing plans/campaigns for all media channels and retail partners.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects across the company.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Represent AQI’s marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Tradeshow planning and execution.
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated).
- Complete projects within the required timeframes.
- Constant problem-solving.
- Communicate and tie together all departments for product launches.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.
- 5+ years of consumer product/brand management experience in a new product-oriented industry
- Knowledge of working within the Toy Industry (plush discipline preferred), Entertainment, or other Pop Culture Industry
- Knowledge of Marketing Strategies, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communications, Leadership, People management, Detail-Oriented, Budgeting, Organization, and Multi-Tasking.
- Ability to adapt to and manage to change priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail
- The position requires light travel of 6+ times per year
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while taking the initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively represent the brand internally and externally
- Motivated by challenges and possesses a robust sense of curiosity
- Passionate about driving brand growth by better meeting consumer needs
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
At Aliquantum International Inc, also known as “AQI, ” our company’s DNA is based on integrity, social responsibility, and commitment. This is a solid foundation for our passion for making life more comfortable with innovative functionality and outstanding design for all our products. This corporate culture forms a strong bond between our teams worldwide. We feel continually challenged to inspire our customers and offer only the best products and services with innovative strength, teamwork, and premium brands. Our products are fun for kids of all ages, making them inspiring and engaging.