Aliquantum International Inc is seeking a Jr Graphic Designer with experience in packaging design, product development, brand creation and marketing communications. This individual will focus his / her creative energy in producing all aspects of art across our licensed programs including packaging development, item concepts/overlays and the creation of a broad range of marketing materials. This individual will also need outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills.
He / She should have a solid understanding of design, layout, color and typography. Attention to detail is a must, as well as the ability to work fluidly in a fast-paced environment and think holistically on brand-focused initiatives around our mission to transform our life style brands into globally recognized brands.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the Design Manager and Sr Designers on all projects.
- Prepare press-ready files by laying out artwork for mass production.
- Create character turnarounds for product creation based on licensor artwork.
- Ability to creatively design a range of products and packaging through use of assets from our licensing partners.
- Developing content and graphics for our e-commerce and marketing teams, including images, banners, icons, and inforgraphics as needed
- Working with members of development and sales teams – brainstorming and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop brand strategies and marketing materials and ensure consistency of these various brand strategies across the portfolio
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience within design for Pop Culture products or general interest in Pop Culture a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field
- 1-year minimum experience in graphic design, consumer goods experience preferred
- Proficient in a MAC Environment with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) as well as some knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn new skills and industry methods
- Strong packaging / design portfolio
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and imaginative with an elevated sense of design
Ideal qualities: creative, hardworking, collaborative, enthusiastic, passionate and have a sense of humor
At Aliquantum International Inc also known as “AQI” the DNA of our company is based on integrity, social responsibility and commitment. This is a solid foundation for our passion to make life more comfortable with innovative functionality and outstanding design for all our products. It is this corporate culture that forms a strong bond between our team all over the world. We feel continually challenged to inspire our customers and to offer only the very best products and services with innovative strength, teamwork, and premium brands. Our products are fun for kids of all ages making them inspiring and engaging.