The Jr. Administrative Assistant (with a focus on Project Coordination) will be required to support and coordinate all administrative tasks within our product development cycle and support Product/Project Managers to ensure we hit all timelines and target set dates with our retail partners. You will provide daily support to the team by working with factories overseas and handling data within all aspects of product development when it comes to product costing, bill of materials, testing etc., having a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a euthanasic team where you will be part of the entire product development life cycle from concept to mass production while collaborating with Designers, Engineers, Marketing teams, Planners and others.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Product Managers in ensuring projects are completed within the required timeframes
- Support Product Managers in reviewing and evaluating products to ensure they are in line with design concept drawings, packaging, and communications briefs
- Support Product Managers in factory negotiations on pricing & sampling
- Support Product Manager to move each item through all steps of our design and manufacturing process, from initial spec to launch stage project schedules, product costs and testing in addition managing the products Lifecycle in BaseCamp, MMB and other project tracking tools
- Responsible for all samples shipment/tracking from concept to final production between factory, licensor and AQI
- Responsible for product testing and working with overseas laboratories
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and brands
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated)
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years within consumer products is a plus
- 1-3 years within product development is a plus
- Knowledge of working within toy (plush discipline preferred), entertainment, or other pop culture industry
- Ability to adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail
- Experience in working with Chinese based manufacturers; knowledgeable in manufacturing process such as plush and plastics
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Product Development or related Discipline
- Motivated by challenges and possesses a robust sense of curiosity
At Aliquantum International Inc, also known as “AQI, ” our company’s DNA is based on integrity, social responsibility, and commitment. This is a solid foundation for our passion for making life more comfortable with innovative functionality and outstanding design for all our products. This corporate culture forms a strong bond between our teams worldwide. We feel continually challenged to inspire our customers and offer only the best products and services with innovative strength, teamwork, and premium brands. Our products are fun for kids of all ages, making them inspiring and engaging.