At Aliquantum International Inc also known as “AQI” the DNA of our company is based on integrity, social responsibility and commitment. This is a solid foundation for our passion to make life more comfortable with innovative functionality and outstanding design for all of our products. It is this corporate culture that forms a strong bond between our team all over the world. We feel continually challenged to inspire our customers and to offer only the very best products and services with innovative strength, teamwork, and premium brands. Our products are fun for kids of all ages making them inspiring and engaging.
The HR Manager/Talent Acquisition provides specialized support for human resources related operations. The HR Manager is responsible for aligning business objectives with HR policy and procedures, formulates partnerships across the company to deliver value-added service to employees and business leaders, communicates human resources related services, initiatives, and programs, identifies and participates in human resources policy and program development in partnership with leadership and other HR staff.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance through the support of 3rd party HR company, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Assist management with the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Direct, review, evaluate, and analyze Human Resources matters with legal counsel, consultants, and other professional advisors, as appropriate. Communicate updates and changes in HR practices and policies to AQI in a timely and effective manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources Operations
- Oversee the employee relations function, including providing appropriate assistance and coaching to supervisory personnel on complex matters, as appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex colleague relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Develops and oversees internal systems and processes to ensure HR Operations strategies, activities, and logistics run efficiently and effectively.
- Performs comprehensive ongoing data analysis and assessment related to all aspects of HR.
- Benchmark against HR best practices and implement innovation and continuous improvement in support of a dynamic, evolving business organization.
- Directs, develops and oversees:
- Talent Acquisition and onboarding process
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Record Maintenance
- Company Safety
- Leadership Trainings and Events
- Evaluate internal processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Evaluates and manages company benefits packages from year to year.
- Provides monthly progress reports and annual reports.
- Works closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and coordinate employee recognition programs and events.
- Support health and wellness.
- Ensure Company safety policies are in compliance and followed explicitly
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Maintain responsibility for compliance with federal, state, and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Annually review and make recommendations to the c-suite team for improvements of Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Lead and conduct on-going audits to identify strengths and areas of needed improvement ensuring compliance.
- Lead the process for developing and updating organizational policies, including review, implementation, communication, training, and interpretation.
- Manage external consultant and vendor relationships, related to HR and compliance needs.
- Human Resource Information Systems.
- Oversee and develop special projects as AQI evolves.
- Oversee HR website, intranet and server updates and enhancements.
- Coordinate and develop guides for employee continuous education and trainings.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of seven years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Professional HR Certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations management systems.
- Ability to promote strong positive company culture.